a person who is among the first to explore a new country or area
|Pioneers regularly reach the Quichua-speaking natives high in the Andes mountains|
Life is so full of responsibilities, isn't it? Nevertheless, the extra time spent in the ministry as Jehovah’s Witnesses is the most important time Auxiliary Pioneers will spend. When life takes a turn and your schedule is shifted, it may be just what you need to dedicate time to the Auxiliary Pioneer service. The full-time and part-time ministry of Jehovah’s Witnesses is a service that creates a lasting impression, one that you'll want to repeat over and over. With a time commitment of only 30-50 hours in a month’s time, those who decide to Auxiliary Pioneer can help change people's lives and serve Jehovah in so many ways. Giving up one weeklong vacation can change your life and the lives of those you witness to. Jehovah reads the heart, and he guides both those who take the lead in the ministry as well as the honest-hearted people we meet.
Fall is a perfect time to plan auxiliary pioneering in your schedule. Performing this wonderful service is not only rewarding for you, but will touch lives in ways you can’t even imagine. Auxiliary pioneering as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, will strengthen, not only your relationship with Jehovah, but also the bonds of friendship with your brothers and sisters in the congregation. Moreover, pioneering together with your spouse, son, or daughter can strengthen your family bonds even more!
Take note of the many ways in which fulfilling the goal of auxiliary pioneering can benefit your life and the lives of those around you:
- You are drawn closer to God when you share the Good News with others.
- When you reach out to those who are in spiritual darkness, you actually fortify your own decision to serve Jehovah.
- Volunteering to guide and help others to learn the truth helps you forget about your own problems.
- Your personal faith is strengthened when you read the bible and share passages with others.
- You deepen your understanding of God's wisdom when you share in the ministry with others.
- When you give of your time, you are enriched at least as much as those you minister to.
- The more you do Jehovah's will, the more you'll experience how Jehovah answers your prayers.
Jehovah will surely bless you as you server as an auxiliary pioneer! Have you pioneered in the past? What blessings have you experienced? How have you been able to adjust your schedule to auxiliary pioneer this fall? Let us know in the comments below!