Games for Family Worship
Greeting Cards for JWs
Theocratic Multimedia & Downloads
Illustrations to Help You Teach
Software to Record Your Ministry Activities
Theocratic Meeting Scheduling Software
For Congregation Accounting
For Congregation Secretary
For The Territory Servant
For The Kingdom Hall Sound Department
For The Literature Servant
Tech Support Group for JWs
Watchtower Library for Mac
View Meetings Online
Finding Reliable SitesThe official Jehovah’s Witnesses website provides an excellent source of references. We can be 100% sure that everything we find there is the truth. What about other websites? The Internet is, unfortunately, full of false propaganda against us and our beliefs. The Watchtower of May 1st, 2000 had this to say on page 9:
Apostates are increasingly using various forms of mass communication, including the Internet, to spread false information about Jehovah’s Witnesses. As a result, when sincere individuals do research on our beliefs, they may stumble across apostate propaganda. Even some Witnesses have unwittingly exposed themselves to this harmful material.We’ve found the following sites to be beneficial and, although there can never be a guarantee, we’re confident that these sites are free of the false propaganda that proliferates the Internet. Even though we’ve not seen anything negative on these sites, you never know if something could creep in. Before reading on, therefore, please consider the following quotes taken from our publications:
- It is not wise to have communication with apostates, either in person, over the Internet, or in any other way.
ws14 7/15 pp. 9-14
- Should we listen to apostates, read their literature, or examine their Web sites on the Internet?
w06 1/15 pp. 21-25
- Some apostates are increasingly using various forms of mass communication, including the Internet, to spread false information about Jehovah’s Witnesses.
w00 5/1 pp. 8-12
Below are some links that we’ve found helpful to provide ease in accessing your must-have JW resources.
- Fun Bible Games Their motto is: “So Much Fun, They Will Forget They Are Learning!” This website made by Witnesses provides all kinds of fun games and downloadable projects. You’ll have a great variety of Family Worship ideas!
- Games for Family Worship Night What are you and the family doing tonight? If you don’t have anything planned, how about a family game night? When you can bring the family together over a good game while your faith as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses is strengthened, it's the perfect item to have on the itinerary. Check out all the Games and activities for Family Worship Evening available at Ministry Ideaz and merge game night with family worship night!
- Bible Names Puzzle This free android app will help you and your kids to learn all sorts of Bible character names, both good and bad.
- Theocratic Treasures Tracy’s Theocratic Treasures has all sorts of resources, including assembly notebooks, encouraging scriptures and return visit record books. Be sure to check out the “Kids’ Corner” for all sorts of fun downloadable Bible games.
- Good News Greetings Years ago, my sister Carrie’s husband tragically left her to raise three children on her own. She says: “During difficult times, little greeting cards and notes I received just sent to let me know that someone was thinking of me meant so much! I wanted to do the same for others, and decided to create my own cards with beautiful scriptures from the Bible and uplifting quotes and sayings.” Check out her beautiful cards.
- Agape Greetings If you know someone who needs little bit of reassurance that Jehovah loves them, an encouraging Bible verse greeting card from Ministry Ideaz is sure to lift their spirits. Is there a sister in the congregation expecting a baby? You've got just the thing! Maybe your friend is ill or feeling down. You’ve got a card for that too! Each card is accompanied by a Bible verse from the revised New World Translation.
- Theoshare Christian Resources Back in 2002 a small number of brothers saw that there didn’t exist a good place for technology to be shared with the brothers and sisters. They came to the conclusion that “sharing” should be the central idea of such a site. Find notebooks, software, and all sorts of resources for Jehovah’s Witnesses on their site. The brothers that put together Theoshare have done an excellent job.
- David Silver’s Website David is a sweet older brother who shares all sorts of fun downloads on his site, such as assembly notebooks, printable games, bookmarks and more. You can also sign up for his weekly email of updates.
- Downloadable JW Resources Although it’s not fancy, there are a lot of excellent resources available for free download at this site.
- Theocratic Downloads from Ministry Ideaz We’ve assembled a wonderful selection of fun free theocratic multimedia, crossword puzzles, Bible reading schedules, documents, templates and useful research tools for Jehovah’s Witnesses, and we offer them all to you for free use and distribution.
- Software Teocrático para Testigos de Jehová (Spanish) Juegos, Software, Melodías, Fondos, Separadores, Biblia en mp3, Ayudas para las reuniones y mucho más.
- Theocratic Research Utilities
The Theocratic Research Utilities are a collection of freeware programs
that work with the Watchtower Library to make your personal Bible
research more productive and enjoyable.
- Software Bundle for Jehovah's Witnesses Get five popular JW computer games in one bundle: 1. Accurate Knowledge Bible trivia game
2. Bible Choozit Bible game
3. 6-in-1 Bible Puzzles
4. Bible Flashcards
5. Bible Numbers Converter
- Theocratic Palm Software For Palm devices, this site has software to help with shepherding, field service recording, Bible research and more.
- Illustration Library This is an excellent online resource to find Bible illustrations for talks and public speaking. This brother also has available some software for keeping publisher records, as well as a scripture recall game.
- http://MinistryIdeaz.com/Illustrations A searchable collection of illustrations, stories and anecdotes, organized by categories. You'll be sure to find just the right teaching illustration for your next talk. Submissions are accepted too.
- The Photodrama Of Creation - Have you ever wondered what “The Photodrama of Creation” was like? Check it out on this website!
- Taking the Stand - Interviews with Holocaust Survivors and Victims of Nazi Tyranny
- Unbroken Will and Ladder in the Lion’s Den - The true story of Leopold Engleitner, who at 107 years old was the world’s oldest known Nazi concentration camp survivor
- Bethel Travel - Specializes in motorcoach Bethel Tours originating in the south East United States
- Bethel Coach Tours - Offers guided tours of various lengths and prices to destinations all over the world.
- Meander Travel - Based out of the UK, this tour operator ventures into Bible Lands. Its approach to its tours is to develop scriptural themes.
- My Service - MyService is an app for Jehovah's Witnesses that helps organizing field service information.
- Field Service Assistant - A contact management program for Jehovah's Witnesses. It manages calls, placements, and calculates volunteered time.
- My Time - MyTime™ keeps up with our calls, return visits, literature placements, and field service time so that you don’t have to, allowing you to have a detailed and accurate field service report.
- CLM Explorer - Christian Life and Ministry Meeting Scheduler
- Talk Scheduler - Schedule Life and Ministry Student Assignments and Public Talks
- Life and Ministry Meeting Scheduler - Software that has been designed to schedule the Our Christian Life and Ministry mid-week meeting.
- Public Talk scheduler and Meeting Schedule Assistant - An application for creating a variety of schedules, such as a 'Sound' department or an 'Attendants' roster.
- Congregation Accounts Program - Available in English and Spanish
- Hour Glass - Information from Publisher Record Cards is stored electronically for easy access and updating and publishers can use the app to submit their service reports.
- Territory Assistant - Territory Management Application for Jehovah's Witnesses
- Multi-Terr - Territory Management Software
- Sound Box/ - Kingdom Hall Meeting Recording & Music/Video Playback
- KH Sound - A easy to use program to simplify the work at the sound table.
- Kingdom Media Center - A Windows based application that is used to playback MP3 music and record meeting content to MP3
- TheoRec -Play songs, time talks and organize telephone hookup
- MetroConf Conferencing - Kingdom Hall Telephone Tie Ins
- CSS Sounds - Software to control audio and video at meetings and assemblies
- Literature Room Organizer - This software manages the literature orders & inventory for your congregation. It has a straightforward interface and plenty of functionality to simplify your duties as a Literature Coordinator, Servant, or Assistant.
- T-Tools - A tech support group for Jehovah's Witnesses using computers as theocratic tools
- BrotherSoft - Allows you to run Watchtower Library on Mac computers without hassle and cost.
- Watchtower Library on Mac - Allows you to install & use the Watchtower Library CD on Apple Macintosh systems. Available in several languages
- Live Kingdom Hall - Watch or listen live to your congregation: If you are unable to attend the meeting because of illness or some other unavoidable circumstance making it impossible to attend in person.
- Jehovah Witnesses’ Pinterest board offers scriptures and stories about famous people. Links to resources from JW.org provide Jehovah’s Witnesses online resources and study aids, including documentaries and videos. Enter a search for “Jehovah’s Witnesses Inspirational Quotes” to find extensive examples of faith.
- Examining the Trinity
provides information about Jehovah’s Witnesses beliefs including an
examination of the history of the Trinity Doctrine with links that
refute “Trinity-proof” references. The site lets you look up subjects
through indexes, links or its search box.
- Defending the New World Translation identifies and contradicts false charges. It discusses the influence of punctuation and capitalization, recognizing that none of the earliest manuscripts used either one.
As you can see, there are a great number of reliable sites available for staying up-to-date and teaching the truth. Of course, you can also stay up-to-date by liking our Facebook page or following us on Twitter @ministryideaz. We’d love to hear from you - feel free to let us know if you have questions, comments or issues of any kind.